Create your content blocks on the plugin settings page and then use shortcode to insert the content you create anywhere on your site. The plugin provides several options as to how your blocks will be displayed on the front end:
- None: Minimal styling so you can potentially add your own
- Drop Shadow: Adds 3D drop shadow to each image
- Nested: Best for blocks with short or no description. Layers text on top of image
- Circle: Automatically displays images as circular without altering the actual image files
- Bar: Adds customizable color bar under the header
- Font Awesome: Allows you to choose any font awesome icon instead of using an image
See screenshots for examples of the different styling options.
- Easily add a title, image/icon, description, and link to each block of content for an instant call-to-action section
- Load existing content using your pages, posts, or custom post types
- Use a color picker utility to easily select a primary accent color to match your site
- Includes an option to select a hover effect for the rule of three images or icons
- Option to include “Read More” link with each block
- For best results, make sure the images you use for each content block have the same aspect ratio.