Create your content blocks on the plugin settings page and then use shortcode [rule-of-three] to insert the content you create anywhere on your site. The plugin provides several options as to how your blocks will be displayed on the front end:
- None: Minimal styling so you can potentially add your own
- Drop Shadow: Adds 3D drop shadow to each image
- Nested: Best for blocks with short or no description. Layers text on top of image
- Circle: Automatically displays images as circular without altering the actual image files
- Bar: Adds customizable color bar under the header
- Font Awesome: Allows you to choose any font awesome icon instead of using an image
See screenshots for examples of the different styling options.
- Easily add a title, image/icon, description, and link to each block of content for an instant call-to-action section
- Load existing content using your pages, posts, or custom post types
- Use a color picker utility to easily select a primary accent color to match your site
- Includes an option to select a hover effect for the rule of three images or icons
- Option to include “Read More” link with each block
- For best results, make sure the images you use for each content block have the same aspect ratio.