Make your analytics work for you
Google analytics has proved to be a vital tool for marketers and web masters. Once Google Analytics is installed to your website, it will monitor every movement, keyword, click, or interactivity that takes place; all the while collecting this data and visualizing it in such ways that allow business owners to observe market trends, see what pages are visited most, and where they lose the interest of the user.
Google Analytics: Basic Features
- Total number of visitors over a period of time
- Keyword typed into Google that landed them on your site
- Number of mobile devices that have viewed your website
- Physical location of the web site visitor
- Top rated content throughout the site
- Average time spent on each page
- Referring website traffic
Big Boom Design is well versed in Google Analytics, and we want to help you improve your business through well thought-out, calculated decisions based on the numbers.
Through monitoring your site’s analytics we are able to make educated decisions about:
- How to change the site’s content to better suit the site user.
- How to identify successful blog-post topics.
- How to modify the design for more optimal user-navigation.
- How to predict seasonal marketing trends.
Overall, Google Analytics can increase your return on investment and inform you with a wealth of data explaining how your users move through your site.