Make your analytics work for you
Google analytics has proved to be a vital tool for marketers and web masters. Once Google Analytics is installed to your website, it will monitor every movement, keyword, click, or interaction that takes place. Google analytics collects and visualizes this data in ways and visualizing it in such ways that allow business owners to observe market trends, see what pages are visited most, and where they lose the interest of the user.
Google Analytics: Basic Features
- Your site's total number of visitors
- Keyword typed into Google that land customers on your site
- Mobile devices that have viewed your website
- Physical location of your web site visitor
- Top rated content throughout your site
- Average time spent on each page
- Referring website traffic
Big Boom Design is well versed in Google Analytics. We want to help you improve your business through well thought-out, calculated decisions based on your numbers.
Through monitoring your site’s analytics we are able to make educated decisions about how to:
- Change the site’s content to better suit the site user.
- Identify successful blog-post topics.
- Modify the design for more optimal user-navigation.
- Predict seasonal marketing trends.
Google Analytics can increase your online marketing investment return and explain how users move through your site.