In today’s market, blogs are an essential advertising tool for most businesses. Blog postings don’t necessarily have to be strictly about your business. Blogs are a way to show your users that you’re in touch with current events related to the field of your business. So get creative!
Although blogs can be simple, Big Boom Design is able to design, optimize, code, and link your blog, so users can find it easily and like what they see. Google makes strong associations between relevant terms and keywords. We can show you how to use as many searchable terms as possible to help increase keyword density.
Once we get your Blog up and running, we can give you the tools to manage it successfully.
Basic Blogging Tips:
- Blog about content that’s relevant to your business.
- Share or publish multiple forms of digital media: news articles, photos, podcasts or Youtube videos.
- Don’t be too lengthy. Include white space and make sure your blog site is visually stimulating.
- Remember to post regularly. Routine visitors notice inactivity and will be less likely to come back.
- Posting 3-5 times a week is ideal; however, make sure each post is unique and valuable to your users.
- Monitor you blog daily. Respond to comments (be sure to thank them for their input) in a timely manner and be aware of when your blog is mentioned on other blogs.
- Make good use of social media integration. If a user can easily share your blog site on their social media platform, that means more exposure for your business.